Cool off with a healthy popsicle treat anytime, even on the go!
Try our recipe for sweet frozen treats that also provide hydration and nutrition for your little ones while tasting like an orange creamsicle. The Greek yogurt has protein, and if you add in some berries, you’ll also get fiber and additional sweetness.
Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops
- 1½ cup orange juice
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Optional: chopped berries
- Whisk ingredients together, fold in the berries if using
- Pour mixture into Popsicle molds, leaving empty space at the top
- Freeze for at least two hours or until frozen solid
- Run popsicles (still in mold) under warm water to help them release
Want to take your frozen treats on the go? Slide them into a stainless steel or other insulated water bottle then fill it with ice. Your popsicles will stay frozen for hours, perfect for a poolside treat or wherever your summer adventures take you.